In an effort to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our guests, the following items are prohibited at the Phoenix Convention Center.
- Outside food and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Simulated firearms (Anything which looks like a firearm, real or simulated)
- Edged weapons made from metal or wood (including swords, knives, daggers, axes, throwing stars etc.)
- Impact weapons made from metal or wood (including bats, clubs, hammers, nunchakus etc.)
- Archery weapons (functional bows, functional cross bows, arrows and bolts which are removable from their quiver)
- Chemical self-defense weapons
- Simulated explosives (grenades, dynamite, bombs, mortar rounds etc.)
- Simulated edged and impact weapons made of soft foam, plastic and other materials cannot be sharpened. Cardboard and lightweight plastic are also acceptable materials.
- Light sabers
- Wands, sonic screwdrivers, plushies, masks, fairy wings, empty holsters, signs attached to costumes, fur suits, cardboard made costums and non-weapon props, dishware associated with costumes, empty quivers, hats and helmets, Power Ranger Morphers, and umbrellas, by example, are allowed.
- Ghostbuster proton packs are allowed however the neutrino wand will need to be disconnected or permanently attached to the pack.